Alternative English Language Tests for Student visas

On 20 May 2011 the minister announced that the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Pearson Test of English Academic (Pearson) and the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE ) from Cambridge ESOL (Cambridge) would also be acceptable tests for Student visa application purposes.

Share itEmail this to someoneShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrShare on RedditDigg this