My Visa Online offers a large range of services related to studying and working in, and migrating to, Australia. Please examine this comprehensive list of the areas where we can assist, and contact us to find out exactly how we can help you get the visa you need.

  • DIY Australian visa
  • DIY online points test for skilled visas
  • preparing and lodging an application on your behalf
  • preparing an application for you to lodge yourself
  • helping you to evaluate immigration options
  • assisting you to choose the visa category that suits you best
  • consulting with you until the decision on your application has been made


  • career counselling on CRICOS courses
  • guidance on PR-related courses on the skilled occupations list (SOL)
  • applying to different institutions on students’ behalf
  • guidance on recognition of prior learning (RPL) and credit transfer application processes
  • lodging eVisa or paper-based applications
  • travel arrangements
  • advice on foreign exchange programs
  • remitting fees to institutions on students’ behalf
  • coordinating temporary accommodation with student union staff
  • advice on part-time work opportunities relevant to nominated occupations
  • continuous guidance throughout students’ stay in Australia
  • regular communication with students and institutions to ensure a smooth transition into life and study in Australia


  • legal research into all relevant migration-related regulation
  • document review and assessment
  • pass-mark advice for skilled migration
  • advice on skilled occupation lists (SOL) including CSOL and state SOL
  • advice on document and form preparation
  • preparing and typing of application forms, and lodging of eVisa applications to DIAC
  • preparing, completing and lodging of skill assessments (if applicable)
  • preparing, completing and lodging primary applications
  • file and application management and follow-up
  • making submissions during the processing of your application

Professional Year

  • enhance your career prospects
  • gain five points on a professional year certificate to go towards your application for permanent residency (PR)
  • employment assistance on completion of the program
  • internship program
  • placement services
Share itEmail this to someoneShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrShare on RedditDigg this