Professional Year Program provides international students in Australia post accomplishing graduation from a recognized university a formal education and practical workplace experience. This is a one-year program and is presently obtainable in Accounting, Engineering and IT domains. As the demand of skilled graduates in relatively high in these fields as compared to other sectors.
Professional Year will
- Make you entitled to 5 points under skilled occupation as set by Department of Home Affairs
- Enhance your practical skills and boost your employ-ability chances in Australia
- Increase the idea of professional communication and how to act within workplace
- Getting onshore work experience
In order to enroll in PY you must
- Hold a degree in accounting, engineering or IT completed in Australia
- Hold a Temporary Graduate visa (Subclass 485)
- Below 50 years of age
- Have the skills Assessment if required
- Have a score of 6 bands in IELTS or equivalent
We are MARA Registered Migration and Education, Visa Agents, can assist you for the Professional Year and Education related matters to your desired outcome.