Are you applying for a first student visa? Or for a student visa extension from onshore or offshore?

We offer services on student visas for getting admission in CRICOS providers, change your courses onshore to PR related Courses or change your educational provider onshore or apply for a student visa extension or apply for level providers 1 visa processing with eligible courses

You can include your family members or work part-time while you study

Student Visas allow international students to travel to and from Australia and live in Australia while they undertake a full-time course of study. There are many different courses an international student may enroll in, and it is possible to apply for permission to work part-time while studying

When applying for a student visa, you can include your partner if you wish or apply for separate spouse visas, or dependent visas or subsequent entry visas. Parents or relatives of a student who is less than 16 years old can apply for a guardian visa to stay in Australia with the student.

While on a student visa, you can change your course onshore to one leading to permanent residency (PR), or change your education provider. Our educational agent in Melbourne can assist with advice on various course providers, including those involved with level 1 providers and can help with student visa extensions. If you are eligible, our migration agent or senior migration consultant can help you apply for graduate work visas and with pursuing other options.

Eligible Providers Level 1 include bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Students applying for student visas are treated as lower risk by DIBP ( Department of Immigration and Broder Protection).

On the other hand, risk assessments can vary depending on one’s passport and country of origin. Risk assessment levels range from 1 to 4. For a diploma of hospitality, an Indian student’s assessment level would be 3. Our consultants can help such a student with their financial statements, and with meeting genuine entry and IELTS requirements.

Visa Requirements

First, enroll in a CRICOS-registered course,

GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant)

You must be a genuine student to complete studies in Australia and comply with visa conditions and return home after your studies.

The genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that the student visa programme is used as intended and not as a way for international students to maintain ongoing residency in Australia.

You must satisfy DIBP that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.

When assessing the GTE requirement, DIBP would consider the requirements set out in direction number 69, and take the following in account:

your circumstances
your immigration history
if you are under 18 years old, the intention of your parent, legal guardian or partner
any other relevant matter.
This would generally involve demonstrating how the studies are relevant to your background, and how they will improve your employment prospects in your home country.

Country Levels and Provider Levels

Ratings apply to different education providers and to different passport countries.

Depending on the combination of your passport country and the education provider, you will either need to meet:

Evidentiary Requirements: in this case, you would need to provide evidence of English language ability and finances
Streamlined Evidentiary Requirements: evidence of English language ability or finances not generally required
English Language

If it is Evidentiary Requirements, you will need to provide evidence of your English language ability.

This would generally require you to undertake English language testing – minimum scores

IELTS: 5.5 Average
TOEFL (Paper): 527
CAE (Cambridge): 162
PTE (Pearson): 42
OET (Occupational English Test): B Pass
If you are completing ELICOS (English language) studies as part of a packaged course, the English scores are somewhat lower.

You may be exempt from English language testing if:

You hold a passport from certain countries
You have previously studied in English medium or in Australia
You are enrolled in certain types of courses
Financial Requirement

If required, you would need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to undertake studies in Australia. This could be either of the following:

Evidence of funds to cover your studies for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia; or
Evidence of taxable income of your parents or spouse for the last 12 months

How to apply ONLINE

Students can lodge student visa applications onshore or offshore via online, our consultants who can assist with a free consultation.

We also have an overseas office in India, where you can get assistance from our Indian educational agent and Indian student visa agent.

How It Works

Initial Consultation

Phone OR In person for eligibility

Tailored Advice

We give you advice tailored to your needs

Lodge Visa Application

Preparation for Filing and Lodgement

Desired Outcome

VISA Grant